Please find safety guidelines and protocols set in place by Autonautics Driving School to ensure the health and safety of both driving instructor and student during driving lessons:
- Protective masks to be worn by instructors and students. Masks will be provided to students who do not bring one themselves.
- Disposable gloves are to be worn by each student and the instructor during driving lessons. Gloves will be provided to students who do not bring themselves.
- Hand Sanitizer to be provided to student before entrance to the vehicle.
- Non-contact thermometer used to screen and take temperature of every student before entering the vehicle. Students that have a 99.5 F temperature reading will not be allowed to enter the vehicle and take the lesson / road test appointment.
- Alcohol disinfecting wipe down of vehicle in between driving lessons. Surfaces to be wiped down include keys, door handles, dashboard, controls, shifts, handbrakes, levers and seat or any surface that could have been potentially contacted by a student or driving instructor.
- Screening of students before entering the vehicle.
- Windows will remain slightly open throughout the driving session to circulate the air in the vehicle.
- Daily screening of instructors.
- Weekly in-depth sanitation of vehicles by a hired company.